Friday, October 6, 2006

Friday Fun; October 6, 2006

brought to you by Friday Fun

Forward Friday

1. What are you going to be doing this weekend? harassing the cutest two year old ever with my camera
2. Do you tend to plan ahead or live for the moment? while there is a time & place for both extremes, i tend to live the majority of my life somewhere in the middle: make tenative plans with enough flexibility built in to play things by ear.
3. Do you live by your calendar or are you techno-savvy with high tech organizers? If so, which one do you use? mostly my calendar. especially at work where my desk calendar is sacred. i also use the reminder feature in Outlook for extremely time sensitive tasks.
4. Where do you see yourself in a year? In 5 years? a year from now, i hope to be concluding my first year as a thirty-something in a warm climate of some sort. five years is a little harder for me to project (especially after what you have learned about me in question two!), but i will speculate & say: i hope i will be completely in love & maybe have a child... we'll see. check back with me in five years. ;-)

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, October 09, 2006 10:27:00 PM  

Oooh, harassing the world's cutest two year old - oh, I'm so excited for you! I know you guys had a blast!!! Is this an early birthday present or what? :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP