Friday, October 6, 2006

Friday's Feast: October 6, 2006



Feast One Hundred & Fourteen

Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart.
"Once Upon a Dream" from Walt Disney's "Sleeping Beauty"

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?

anything potty-related

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?

every morning & every night, just before i brush my teeth. i love the way it makes my mouth feel super clean & fresh. i use Cool Mint Listerine.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...

i forget to do something i *promised* i would remember.

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
Dole Whip! still am but only until tomorrow!

5 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, October 06, 2006 12:13:00 PM  

love that song too. sleeping beauty was definitely a fave while growing up! my feast is up! ;)

Lisa Carroll Friday, October 06, 2006 1:53:00 PM  

Just wanted to give you some (((hugs))), girlie. :)

Anonymous,  Sunday, October 08, 2006 1:17:00 PM  

I have never heard of Dole Whip? makes me think of pineapple and cool whip though..lol

I feasted too :)

Anonymous,  Monday, October 09, 2006 10:26:00 PM  

Great feast! I am so with you on the soup (potty-related). And the Cool Mint Listerine, that's all we like and use, both of us.

Great minds again, great minds girl! :)

Jamie Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:59:00 AM  

OMG, I love that song too.
I know all the words to all the Little Mermaid songs. *tear!* :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP