Sunday, July 3, 2005

what your baby would tell you (if he could talk)

i wish i had a buck for every time Heather & i have said "man i wish Catherine had a thought bubble over her head so we could know what she's thinking right now!" found this & somehow think this about sums it up:

ON LIFE'S PLEASURES
**I have my blanket, you have your caffeine. Enough said.
**Don't be jealous but I think I'm in love with the ceiling fan...
**I know where the remote is...but it'll cost you.
**To you, it's just an empty egg carton; to me, it's a PlayStation.
**Actually, I don't mind sitting in a bathtub that I've peed in.

ON LIFE'S PAIN
**Bang a screwdriver slowly and steadily into your gums--that's what teething feels like.
**Two words I'd rather not hear from you again: rectal thermometer.

ON THE IGNORANCE OF PARENTS
**There's no point in teaching me to say "mama" or "dada". My first word is going to be "hat".
**I've told you FIVE TIMES what a cow says. If you can't remember, I am not telling you again.
**There is no question that I can cry longer than you can listen.
**I'm NOT just wildly throwing my food! I'm exploring the laws of gravity, estimating mass, and testing wind velocity.
**If you wanted a good sleeper, you should have gotten a cat.

ON LIFE'S GREAT QUESTIONS
**Who the heck is that baby in the mirror you keep asking me about?!
**If my bottom is so darn cute, why is someone always trying to cover it up?
**Who are YOU TWO to tell me how important it is to sleep alone?!

A FINAL THOUGHT
**What you secretly believe is true: I am much smarter than the other babies!
(Kelly Ahlfeld)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP