Friday, July 1, 2005

well that's it!

2005 is half over. already. the accleration on the passing of days as you age is some kind of phenomenon i tell you. so here we are in July. i'm flabbergasted. (ok so maybe that's dramatic but truly, how often do you see an opening to use a word like flabbergasted? i just had to take advantage...)

and for those of you who are terribly concerned, July is National Hot Dog Month. and if you're being honest with yourself, you know nothing beats a good dog right off the grill. yum. when i was a kid, my grandparents didn't by weenie (sorry lol...) little franks. they got the *good stuff*. the ones you had to buy at the deli counter. Grote & Weigel's. or Deutchmacher. you can't find those down here in FL, so i settle for Ball Park BunSize. there just isn't any comparison though.

What do you eat on your hot dogs?
Mustard
Ketchup
Relish
Sauerkraut
Chilli
Onions
Something else
I would rather starve to death than eat a hot dog...
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, July 01, 2005 5:50:00 AM  

I'm a starnge one...I'll only eat them if they are grilled on the grill. and i like katchup, sautaued onlions and relish (yes I'm aware i hate pickles!)

Chele76 Friday, July 01, 2005 10:02:00 AM  

I am SO unamerican... I do not like hot dogs at all - I'm that token person at the BBQ who wants chicken... or just loads up on the salads...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP