Sunday, July 24, 2005

*happy sigh*

returned to the magical world of Disney this afternoon. after 6 weeks of withdrawals, wandering around the Epcot's World Showcase felt so good. doesn't matter how many times i've been, i still find something new to capture my attention. tonight it was the largest frogs i have *ever* seen in China's water garden. and always with my camera. think i got some great shots too--not of the frogs though, they weren't very cooprative & i don't have a powerful enough zoom lens. but we won't know quite yet about the ones i did take. still have half a roll of film to finish off...said it before & i'll say it again: i so need to go digital. this suspense is killing me!!

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, July 25, 2005 5:35:00 AM  

SO GLAD YOU WENT BACK! YIPPEE!

It took me a long time to totally go digital. I had this weird-o fear that nothing was as good as film. Somehow, though, I migrated away and now carry with me several digital cameras...the latest one was purchased at Disney, lol, since I forgot the battery for the main one.

Post those pics when you get 'em back -- can't wait to see them!

Anonymous,  Monday, July 25, 2005 11:46:00 AM  

for $20 this camera works fine...I use one for work when I forget to bring my good one with me.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3626661

They also have one for 49.94 that takes a memory stick and has a viewer

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP