Thursday, July 28, 2005

naps are good

naps are our friend. ya know how they say that youth is wasted on the young? well, so are naps. i did daycare. let me tell you if you are unfamiliar with the workings of these small humans, not many kiddos go down for naps without putting up a valiant fight. they don't realize the great gig they have going. by the time we comprehend how great a nap really is, we are usually at a place (like employed full time) where partaking in such a luxury would be frowned upon. it's a cosmic injustice that we finally become able to appreciate something at a time when we can no longer indulge in it.

think i could possibly master the art of sleeping with my eyes open...? my attempt at a caffeine kick in the pants to jumpstart my afternoon is failing miserably...in case my preoccupation with napping doesn't make that abundantly clear. so far all it has accomplished is making me get up to pee twice in 25 minutes. and not even the shock of a freezing cold toilet seat has been effective at waking me up...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP