Sunday, July 31, 2005

still more about me...

borrowed from: My Life So Far....: Another list about me

Ten years ago: i was putting myself through college & surviving on about 3 hours sleep a night
Five years ago: to the day, i was going out for a drink with Ken after work...
Yesterday: i did the grocery shopping & saw "Must Love Dogs"
Today: i laughed till my stomach hurt & somehow managed to freeze my butt off in Florida in July
Tomorrow: go to work which is something most people hate to do especially on Monday but i won't mind because i have the best job ever
5 snacks I enjoy: ice cream. Pringles. cheese & crackers. popcorn. reese's peanut butter cups.
5 bands/music artists that I know the lyrics of most of the songs: Dave Matthews Band. Billy Joel. Matchbox 20. Blake Shelton. Keith Urban.
5 things I would do with $100,000,000: pay off all my debt. build a house. take a vacation all over the USA. make the people I care about financially comfortable. plan so that i would be able to live comfortably for the rest of my life.
5 locations I’d like to runaway to: upstate New York. Las Vegas. someplace quiet & secluded with the man i love. Boston. Washington DC.
5 bad habits I have: procrastinating. tapping my fingers. putting off the ironing. stressing out over things i can't change. not taking in enough calcium.
5 things I like doing: going to Disney World. taking long walks. flannel sheets. playing with my camera. singing with the radio when i'm alone in the car.
5 TV shows I like: Friends. Sex & the City. Everybody Loves Raymond. CSI. What Not to Wear.
5 movies I like: The Notebook. Jerry Maguire. Serendipity. Coyote Ugly. Must Love Dogs.
5 famous people I’d like to meet: Brett Favre. Al Pacino. John Cusack. Blake Shelton. Meg Ryan.
5 biggest joys at the moment: Alison is coming to FL in September. Heather, Jason & Catherine are coming to Florida in October. my sweet Catherine-girl took her first steps. i have a man that loves me. i got to spend the day with Andie at Disney World.
5 favorite toys: my computer. my camera. my heap of scrapbook supplies. my blog. my tv remote.

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, August 01, 2005 7:55:00 AM  

My pic of toys would be the exact same things! :) 'Cept maybe I would trade blog for iPod...maybe

Anonymous,  Monday, August 01, 2005 2:24:00 PM  

Oohh, fun ones Dawn! Loved reading your answers. I'm going to "swipe" this one from you, if it's ok and post some of them later on in the week at my own blog. (Gotta spread them out, I've been blogging a bunch today!) :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP