Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Want Wednesday: December 9, 2009

**I Want to get all my Christmas to-do list items crossed off by the end of this week--wrapped, baked, boxed & shipped out--so that i can finally relax & enjoy the rest of the Christmas season.

and thus ends my Wants for this week. i haven't had time to find anything new to want because i've been running around like an idiot.

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:24:00 PM  

I want to get something done, cards, shopping, wrapping, something. I haven't even thought of baking or cooking yet! You're doing great :)

*krystyn* Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:51:00 PM  

ur so funny!! at least your shopping is done. wish i could say the same.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP