Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grace in Small Things 327:365

1. when i got to work this morning, there was a NY Times "Best Moments in Red Sox History" publication on my desk for me. i love little Christmas surprises!

2. chocolate & peppermint.

3. Picnik. made editing the Christmas Party photos *so* much fun. ;-)

4. my snowflake necklace.

5. January Real Simple in my mailbox!


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Saturday, December 19, 2009 8:41:00 AM  

#2 just proves that we were destined to be friends! ;-)

Also? LOVE the holiday blog header! It's fabulous!

Rachel Monday, December 21, 2009 12:19:00 PM  

I really love the January Real Simple. LOVE it. All about saving some MONEY!! :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:52:00 AM  

Brandi: The proof just keeps revealing itself again & again! ;-) Thank you for the kind words on the banner! =)

Rachel: I haven't flipped through it yet, but I plan to soon!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP