Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Grace in Small Things 342:365

1. affirmation that good people still exist in this world, when an elderly man on the flight fell ill an hour before we landed & two doctors on the flight immediately came to his assistance, staying with him for the duration of the flight.

2. a safe flight.

3. the gentleman in my row who not only pulled my suitcase out of the overhead bin but also carried it off the plane for me until we were in the jet way & i was able to roll it.

4. new glasses!!

5. having good vision insurance.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, January 04, 2010 4:07:00 PM  

Oh...sounds like a great guy on the airplane!! There aren't enough people like him in the world!!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 05, 2010 9:28:00 AM  

K: I know! When I flew into Boston in July, Doc Rivers (the coach of the Celtics) was next to me (probably relieved that I couldn't care less who he was LOL) & he helped me with my luggage too. Nice to know that kindness is still alive & kicking!

Nichole M Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:14:00 AM  

Woah. Chivalry isn't dead? That's promising.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP