Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grace in Small Things 313:365

1. figuring out the new digital format my cable provider upgraded to for its on-screen guide & DVR controls. now that i understand it, i like it! so much easier to navigate!

2. finally got to change my work calendar off that horrible turkey. i like the bighorn sheep for December much better.

3. the lights on my tree throw enough light that unless i'm doing something that requires a significant amount of brightness, i can use it as my primary lighting in my living for the evening.

4. flannel pj pants.

5. i love my new iGoogle theme for the Christmas season (it's the Winter Village one, for anyone curious):



Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:12:00 PM  

Nichole: Me too. They make me happy.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:20:00 PM  

I love Christmas lights and I definitely love our DVR :) Thanks for the reminder about the Google theme, I just changed mine to that one, LOL! Will look more when I have more time, hehehe :)

penuttpie Sunday, December 06, 2009 7:18:00 PM  

love when the google headers change :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP