Monday, December 21, 2009

Grace in Small Things 333:365

1. the Mike Lowell trade to Texas has been called off due to impending thumb surgery. i refuse to get my hopes up only to be disappointed but i am pleased that doom has been, at the very least, postponed.

2. January Redbook in the mail!

3. frost on the rooftops when i left for work this morning. i know most Floridians find this weather unacceptably frigid, but for the few days its here each year, i find it refreshing. plus, it was fitting for the week of Christmas & the first day of Winter.

4. it never hurts to know that this cold snap won't last more than a few days, as opposed to a few more months.

5. i got the box of gifts from my dad in the mail today. i added them to the pile under my tree. as i sat back to survey the abundance of boxes & colorful wrapping, it humbles me just a bit, because it is evidence of the real gift: my life is so full of people who love me.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:41:00 AM  

this answered the question I just sent you in email. hopefully they don't trade him at all!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:41:00 PM  

K: I hope so...but I am afraid to get excited at all...

Nichole M Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:55:00 PM  

Frost on the rooftops looks so cool. and the grass. :-)

Ted D Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:21:00 PM  

//it humbles me just a bit, because it is evidence of the real gift: my life is so full of people who love me.//

Merry Christmas, Dawn.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP