Monday, December 28, 2009

Grace in Small Things 340:365

1. spending time with friends.

2. remembering (thanks for reminding me, Nichole!) to bring my camera with me to the mall to get some photos of the incredible Christmas decorations.

3. Christmas isn't over yet!

4. having lunch with a friend. so many of my favorite people live so far away from me. we can keep in touch thanks to technology but it's so nice just to be able to go to lunch & chat face to face, after doing a little shopping.

5. a good book.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:11:00 AM  

We've (either you or I) have been trying to get you take pics of Christmas at "the best mall in the world" for years! I really, *really* enjoyed my lunch with you. I should have mentioned it before, and I totally meant to, but Christmas and other activities got in the way!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 11, 2010 9:56:00 AM  

Nichole: So did I. Very much! Just wish we lived close enough to do so more regularly.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP