Monday, December 7, 2009

Grace in Small Things 319:365

1. my Christmas cards have all been mailed!

2. i worked on the company Christmas cards off & on all day. they have glitter on them. it was EVERYWHERE. i looked like i got into a brawl with Tinkerbell & lost.

3. one batch of Christmas cookies-done! mmmm... Peanut Butter Blossoms...

4. a nice cool shower after busting my tail all evening.

5. slipping into a bed with cool fresh sheets.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:26:00 PM  

I love love love your new header!!

I laughed (uncontrollably) at your number 2 (haha that sounds funny) at your Christmas card battle and brawl with tinkerbell! You crack me up!!

I love me some peanut butter blossoms!

*krystyn* Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:00:00 PM  

Fight with Tinkerbell - LOL!! Good one!!

Are you sending Peanut Blossoms my way? I SO need to make some of those!!! *adds Hershey Kisses to shopping list*

Nichole M Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:47:00 PM  

The glitter was a moment of grace? I thought you were annoyed!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:00:00 PM  

Valerie: Thanks! It really was time to move from Autumn to Christmas over here, but I just didn't have the time to make a new header til recently!

K: Little secret to making peanut Butter Blossoms -- you know how after they are cool to the touch on the cooling rack, but the Kisses are still melty? I put mine in a single layer on dishes & pop them in the fridge for 90 minutes-2 hours. The outside layer of the Kisses will firm up so you can store them without the Kisses getting all smooshed, but once the cookies come back to room temp, you will find the cookie stays soft & chewy and the *insides" of the Kisses are like the consistency of chocolate frosting even though the outside stays firm!

Nichole: The cards were annoying me, but the glitter was making me laugh! ;-) (By the way? Still finding it EVERYWHERE.)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP