Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Grace in Small Things 321:365

1. coming home & turning on my tree first thing (the socket it's plugged into is operated by a switch by the front door, which normally has a lamp plugged in there but it's easier to turn the tree on that way then trying to crawl under it, skirt the gifts & attempt to not bump fragile ornaments or knock the whole thing over) and in the otherwise dim & quiet apartment, i hear my little ornament playing "Silent Night." makes me happy.

2. midweek Advent services. particularly this week's, which is very serene & reflective in nature.

3. getting my most challenging batch of Christmas cookies finished, except for the decorating--but that's the fun part!

4. Sarah McLachlan's Christmas music.

5. a church lit by candlelight.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:14:00 PM  

I like Sarah's Christmas album, except the song about the dead person. Why the hell is she singing about that?!? >:-[

Anonymous,  Friday, December 11, 2009 2:56:00 AM  

im enjoying your blog's header/banner...it's christmassy! have a super mega merry CHRISTmas!!!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, December 11, 2009 10:23:00 AM  

Nichole: Yeah, I just left that one off my iPod. ;-) But I do really like "Song for a Winter's Night" though.

penuttpie Saturday, December 12, 2009 6:59:00 PM  

i love sarah's music too! got it playing on my ipod :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP