Sunday, December 13, 2009

Grace in Small Things 325:365

1. i got a huge beautiful red poinsettia today. i love it.

2. taking a day to snuggle up on the couch & just watch football & enjoy my tree.

3. how beautifully the church is decorated for Christmas.

4. dipping into my box of See's chocolates.

5. scrolling through the photos from the Christmas party & having some good laughs.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Fidgeting Gidget Friday, December 18, 2009 10:22:00 AM  

I love poinsettias. LOVE THEM. They remind me of my grandma.

You seem to be in great holiday spirits! Merry Christmas and lots of hugs to you!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:50:00 AM  

FG: Me too, for the very same reason. And they must be red, not white or pink. =)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too, sweetie!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP