Sunday, December 6, 2009

Grace in Small Things 318:365

1. all my Christmas gifts that have to be shipped have been wrapped! they are sitting under my tree right now & it all looks so festive!

2. sparkly Christmas ornaments.

3. getting my home back in order after i trashed it with Christmas preparations over the last three days.

4. good memories of Christmases past, as i unpacked all my decorations.

5. flopping onto the couch at the end of a long busy weekend with a sense of accomplishment.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:48:00 PM  

I love those old memories. They're so precious. (Lord of the Rings has forever tainted that word!!)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:53:00 PM  

Nichole: I know!! I see 'precious' but I hear 'prehhhhhshhhhhhusssss'!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP