Monday, December 14, 2009

Grace in Small Things 326:365

1. all my packages are in the mail & will arrive before Christmas!

2. the really nice postal worker who helped us get all the packages to be mailed from the truck to the building with his rolling bin.

3. the very amusing guy who was behind me in line which made the wait go by quickly.

4. my shipping costs came in slightly under budget!

5. the season finale of Dexter. holy crap was that a great season! love that show!


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Monday, December 21, 2009 12:20:00 PM  

Dexter... sigh. Caught me off guard. Made me really sad. For a couple days. :(

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:51:00 AM  

Rachel: It caught me *way* off guard too. I am still shaking my head over that last second twist & wondering what they have planned for next season. What a stunner. I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I think I am just still in shock.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP