Saturday, September 5, 2015

This Week on My TV: September 5, 2015

Disclaimer: Consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead. You read at your own risk!



**(The Last Ship, S2E10 Friendly Fire) Whoa, that flotilla explosion was shocking. -- I didn't like the Rachel flashbacks. They felt forced and out of place. -- I am skeptical of the Bluetooth messaging. I want to think it's cool, but I keep thinking "really??"  -- And speaking of skeptical. Rachel want to breathe the cure onto people?? -- I also didn't like that Bivas is suddenly changing her stance on Burk or toying with him. -- It sure sounds like I didn't like the episode. Really, there were just some parts that stood out as particularly annoying to me.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP