Friday, February 27, 2015

Oh Hey Friday!: February 27, 2015

It's Oh Hey Friday! time, hosted by September FARM. The idea is that you talk about five things -- any five things, themed or random -- and away we go!



The "Looking Forward to March" Edition!

It's almost a new month! I have some pretty fun stuff coming up with that calendar flip.

ONE|
Flower and Garden Fest at Epcot! I know where I'll be pretty much every Saturday from now through the middle of May. (Spoiler alert: There will be deliciousness from the Outdoor Kitchens involved. There will also be Instagramming.)

TWO|
Full blown orange blossom season. I only wax poetic about this every single year. You probably roll your eyes. I say, if you lived in Florida, you would understand why I obsess.

THREE|
Tickets to see the Red Sox play the Braves in Spring Training at Disney's Wide World of Sports. I'm fairly certain the fact that the entire internet is has latched onto llamas and dress color indicates a severe baseball deficiency. I'm totally craving a healthy dose of Vitamin MLB.

FOUR|
The return of my Sunday Night Television Lineup. Give me all the Once Upon a Time and Madam Secretary and The Good Wife!

FIVE|
Witnessing a hat-less Hollywood Studios with my own two eyes. This is a source of contention among Disney geeks. Devastated over the hat's removal. Elated that it's gone. It's all very polarizing. Personally, I never had any strong feelings about the hat, itself, just its location, which blocked the amazing facade of The Great Movie Ride, which always felt like a shameful waste, tucked out of view back there. What really concerns me, though, is that with all the times this park has changed names, we (my inner circle, that is) took to calling it Park With Hat. And now...it's not.

How about you? What are you looking forward to in March?

4 with their own thoughts:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet Friday, February 27, 2015 11:48:00 AM  

Most likely going to Disbey in April and I can't wait to go to EPCOT for the flowers!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 27, 2015 11:54:00 AM  

Amanda: I'm not sure if it's all the flowers or the amazing eats that are calling me the loudest!

penuttpie Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:38:00 PM  

I just deleted my blog and seeing these adorable posts makes me wish I still had it. Le sigh.

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 01, 2015 6:50:00 PM  

G: I'm sorry. =( I wish you could find an outlet you were comfortable with. I'll miss your blog. I'm glad it allowed me to find you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP