Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2014: By the Numbers

Visits to WDW: 19 (further broken down: Magic Kingdom - 3, Epcot - 13, Hollywood Studios - 2, Animal Kingom - 1)
Books read: 34
Trips taken: 4
Blog posts: 199
Photos taken: 1,419
Major life events: 0 (for us, specifically, although there were several "peripheral" major life events with some births and deaths within the family)
Baseball games attended: 1 (during Spring Training)
Magazine subscriptions: 5
Pinterest projects completed: 0
New recipes tried: 20
Dishes eaten at Food and Wine Fest: 44
Miles driven: 6897
House guests: 3 (one came as a pair though)
Movies seen at the theater: 3 (Jack Reacher: Shadow Recruit. The Monuments Men. The Judge.)
New babies in the family: 2 (one niece on my side, one great-nephew on T's)

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:37:00 PM  

I'm a numbers girl so I love posts like this! I wish I could keep count of things and recap them like this, but alas, I am not that organized. Nor do I lead as exciting a life as you, my friend :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 04, 2015 8:56:00 AM  

LOL, Stacy! "Exciting life." ;-) I make a lot of notes in my planner, otherwise I would have no idea.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP