Friday, July 11, 2014

Things I'm Looking Forward To: July 11, 2014

“It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.” (Maya Angelou may or may not have said this. The Internets are conflicting.)

The weekend. Self-explanatory.

Cherries for dessert tonight. We have a "rule" in our house that we can't end on a cherry that isn't delicious.


Seeing how my current book ends. I'm completely sucked in.


A hair appointment tomorrow. Tame back some of this hair and refresh the highlights!


Dinner at Kouzzina on Monday. Enjoy it one last time before it closes forever.


Four day work week again, next week. Taking a paid day off Friday to build a little three-day weekend for myself.

The second "half" of the 2014 baseball season. Curious what these rookies can do!


Vacation. Three weeks, five days. Ready for a rest. Need a break from humidity. Excited to see friends.
EPCOT Food and Wine Fest 2014. I don't know what I would do without the new addition of food booths to Flower and Garden Fest, because September 19 cannot get here soon enough!


The new season of The Blacklist. I cannot remember the last time I anticipated the return of a television show this much!


Florida not-summer. Are we there yet?

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, July 16, 2014 1:28:00 PM  

Good list! Isn't it awesome to have so many wonderful things, big and small to look forward to? Here's hoping your baseball season is good for the second half (you know me, just waiting impatiently on football season). And oh, the Blacklist, can't wait for it and several other TV shows. I SO envy you the Food and Wine festival. One day, I'm going to go to that, and return to Disney, since we've only been once, it's definitely time! :)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 17, 2014 8:55:00 AM  

Stacy: I love finding things to look forward to! They don't even have to be big things. Something as simple as cherry season or a returning tv show. I hope you get to experience some Food and Wine Fest!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP