Thursday, July 3, 2014

Currently: July 3, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...
(I skipped last week, because the prompts left me uninspired. I felt the same about this week's, but instead of skipping it again, I went with a similar prompt I had buried in my draft folder instead!)

Cooking... Almost not at all this week. Nearly everything on the menu was something T usually cooks. I was on clean-up duty. I'll be making the coleslaw to go with our Fourth of July burgers though!

Drinking... So much water. It's hot. In other news, it seems I am nothing but a broken record.

Reading... last month's issue of Food Network Magazine (the new one arrived, so the old one must go into recycling), finished "Murder in the Smithsonian" (Margaret Truman) and started "Case Histories" (Kate Atkinson).

Wanting... some rain to fall on my sad plants. The tropical storm that sat off the east coast of Florida all week sucked up our afternoon storms. Arthur is greedy!

Looking... forward to the holiday weekend. That long stretch without holidays between New Year and Memorial Day is rough. I like when they come every other month!

Playing... silly games on my iPad. (HayDay and Township and Disney Hidden Pictures.)

Wasting... as little as possible. Waste bothers me!

Wishing... I could hug my friend, G! (And jump around and squeal, because I'm so ridiculously happy for her.) Opposite coasts really stink, sometimes.

Enjoying... fresh cherries this week. I have been waiting for them to come into season.

Waiting... to do anymore spending until my vacation next month.

Loving... the random phone call from Heather this past week. It was good to catch up.

Smelling... like Black Raspberry Vanilla lotion. It is officially my scent of Summer 2014.

Feeling... inconsistent inside my own head. (Whoa, that's vague. Sorry.)

Giggling... at videos of baby goats. They have a lot of personality!

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

1 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:14:00 PM  

Yay!! Thank you so much! Your happiness makes me happy :)
So incredibly grateful for your friendship and the ability to share this special time with you.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP