Sunday, December 23, 2012

TV Loves and Hates: December 23, 2012

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**Christmas specials on tv. The classics that I've been watching since I was just a tot -- Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas -- are long-standing tradition. I also really enjoy the two new ones that Disney put out -- Prep & Landing and Prep & Landing: Naughty or Nice -- which are so well done that I think I need to add them to my permanent collection.


**I am not a fan of Last Man Standing turning Eve into a brat. There's enough brat in the form of Kristen (and enough annoyance in the form of Mandy) for them to allow Eve to be the awesome kid.

**This whole "Watson acting like she's leaving Holmes" nonsense on Elementary. No one is buying that. They go together and she isn't going anywhere, not without killing the pivotal relationship that makes this a re-creation of a modern day Sherlock. Stop insulting my intelligence with a series of events that means absolutely nothing to the story.

1 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Friday, January 04, 2013 3:49:00 PM  

I didn't get this when I first read it. But then Scott and I watched Elementary for the first time last night and I now agree with your annoyance. Other than that? The show is enjoyable. And it made me want Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law to make another!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP