Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Want Wednesday: December 19, 2012

**It's so unlike me to be drawn to something so feminine, or at least it used to be, but I Want this top. I am loving the ribbon belt!


**When I placed an order from Sephora near my birthday, they included a couple of samples of Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh, one in Sugar (clear) and one in Rose (tinted). I don't ever wear lip color because I feel like such a...sham, when I do, but I finally decided to give it a try. Now, I Want one in every color. (Except, maybe not Plum. Not sure I could pull that one off at all.)


**My Gram used to have a set of stainless steel bowls. As soon as I saw them and thought of her, I decided I Want some in my own kitchen.


**I have a wire basket on the kitchen counter for holding various bread products, but I Want to add a 2-Tier Basket as well, for non-refrigerated produce, so they aren't just rolling around loose all over the place.


**I Want to be done with my Christmas preparations so I can sit back and just enjoy the rest of the holiday season. I am so close, I can almost taste it. Just a couple more stocking stuffers to pick up and one more package to arrive in the mail to be wrapped so it can be sent off to its final destination.

**The past five days have been unbelievably heavy. I Want to see kindness and light prevail over darkness and for people to stop treating each other so hatefully. And I don't just mean random individuals who commit unspeakable acts. I mean the way we interact with one another on a daily basis.

**I Want the Red Sox to please re-sign Cody Ross now.

**There is no way I will get this one--even if the Christmas forecast wasn't looking like it will be near 80 degrees--but I can't help it. I Want snow from Christmas Eve through New Year.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP