Sunday, December 2, 2012

TV Loves and Hates: December 2, 2012

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**David/Charming (Once Upon a Time) is pretty darn hot when he wields a sword, stands up to Regina, and provides some leadership to the citizens of Storybrook.

**Meredith Grey as a mom. And, despite her flaws and fears, a pretty darn strong, competent woman. Damaged, dark-and-twisty Mer is all grown up. I've always had a soft spot for her, feeling as though, emotionally, she has mirrored where I've been in my own life. I love that it feels like she still does. (Grey's Anatomy)

**The Addison/Jake proposal. Now that the show is definitively coming to an end, I am fairly certain that this will finally stick. (Private Practice, ep 7)

**The Naked Butt Wiggle. I could not stop laughing at that entire episode (ep 9). Brilliant season all around The Big Bang Theory, so far!

**The phone conversations between Olivia and Fitz on Scandal. They are everything an intimate conversation between two people who are meant to be together should be.


**Peppermint Patty on The Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. What a snot. Invites herself and a bunch of other kids to Charlie Brown's house on Thanksgiving and then complains about what he serves!

**The death of Larry Hagman. JR Ewing is one of my favorite tv characters of all time.

**I am so.freaking.mad at Aaron for abandoning his wife. Just because *he* thinks she deserves better than, all because *he* feels he can't physically protect her, doesn't mean this was a noble thing to do. Especially when he hears her screaming out for him. (Revolution, ep 6)

**Any story involving Gene and Terry on Up All Night.

**The First Lady on Scandal. She brings evil to a whole new level. She's catty to and manipulative of her husband, and she takes every opportunity to stab Olivia in the heart. I get that she has a right to hate Olivia, but she takes so much dark glee in hurting Olivia.

2 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:16:00 PM  

Peppermint Patty is SUCH. A. BEEYOTCH. Seriously. Even more shocking than her behavior, though, is that I seem to forget it and am taken aback as if it were my first time seeing it. Every freaking year.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP