Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday: January 24, 2012

Subjects of the Last Ten Emails I Received


1. "Home-baked Snacks" (All Recipes Baking)
2. "Get Today's Recipe: Mexican Meatball Soup" (Cooking.com)
3. "Re: [Fond of Snape] Comment: 'Picnik...also bananas'
4. "The Disney Fantasy Becomes a Reality" (Disney Insider)
5. "MegaVote: Florida 12th 1/23/12"
6. "Grab Your 365+1 Prompt"
7. URGENT
8. Important Tax Return Document Available
9. Random Daily Tidbit
10. LOOK!!

That is some riveting content, right there, huh? Pretty indicative of my inbox at any given time though. Cooking emails. Disney Passholder newsletters. My daily photo prompt. And some super creative subject lines in emails between friends--I guess we've moved past impressing one another with our cleverness? Ha!

4 with their own thoughts:

Reverend Ref + Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:58:00 AM  

This post reminded me that I needed to send you a link (all those recipes).

I thought you might like to follow this blog:

http://www.30poundsofapples.com/

enjoy!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:48:00 AM  

Thanks! I'll have to check that one out!

Janet Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:12:00 AM  

ooh lookey there, I made a top ten list ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP