Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Want Wednesday: January 18, 2012

**After seeing bits and pieces of it in the past, and reading on more than one occasion, glowing recommendations, (not to mention that it is one I know T enjoys), I Want to actually see Band of Brothers in its entirety.

**I Want to see John Adams too, after hearing more than one person say it was wonderful.

**I Want Rachael Ray to sell her Little Hoot Dinnerware Set as separates. I just don't need the mugs, but I love the bowl and dishes!





**I Want to try Essie LuxeEffects Topcoat in Pure Pearlification! It looks so pretty!


**I am not sure which I Want (I need to weigh the strengths and weaknesses of both), but I'd like to try either The Grow Box or The Earthbox, once we have a house.

**I Want some See's truffles! Limited edition Black Forest and Strawberry, to be specific.

1 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Friday, January 20, 2012 9:53:00 PM  

Love! Where do you come up with this stuff??

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP