Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Want Wednesday: January 11, 2012

**I Want more fun jewelry to wear. Like this Triple-Strand Beaded Bracelet. I love the colors.


**I Want a better way to store spices in my cabinets. This is a common gripe heard around our home. While lack of kitchen real estate is part of the issue, a whole mess of tiny little bottles not designed to work together (even if you purchase only one brand) (which I don't) just isn't conducive to even organized chaos on that shelf, no matter how much space you have for storage. You have to pull a minimum of two-thirds the contents out to find anything and inevitably half a dozen fall over. I have been stockpiling possible spice storage ideas over on Pinterest, but I can't help but feel no matter what system we end up implementing in our eventual house, the Interlocking SpiceCare System would make it even better!


**When I was catching up on some of Rachael Ray's shows that the DVR caught while I was on vacation, I decided I Want to try a Brachetto d"Acqui Rosa Regale. I am so intrigued by a sparkling *red* wine...especially if it tastes like berries!


**I Want to create some kind of New Year's Eve and New Year's Day traditions for us. We don't go out for New Year, so our "celebrations" are pretty, well, non-existent. I don't know if it will be a special meal or some kind of "thing" we do or what, but I feel like they need *something*...

**While I am not afraid to wear a little color on my eyes (I have a silvery-blue and a navy that I love to pair together!), I am a big fan of shades of grey-silver, bronze or brown most days. (I like the way those colors work with my blue eyes. What can I say?) I have been very good about using what I've collected (some of it was unopened for quite a while even, I had such a stash of eye shadow), my selections of these colors are starting to run dangerously low. As soon as I saw the Urban Decay Naked2 palette, I Wanted it. Badly.


**I've had my lunch bag for about three or four years now. It's still serviceable but the day is coming that it will need to be retired. I've been trying to consider what I Want for its replacement, when the time comes, and I am thinking that the Rachael Ray 2-in-1 Hobo Tote might just be it.

5 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:48:00 PM  

I whole-heartedly agree with you on the spice storage situation..same problem in my house. Ugh. Drives me nuts. I LOVE that interlocking spice collection...however $80?? Ouch!! :(

Janet Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:00:00 PM  

You can get a taste of Rosa Regale at Epcot!!! It really is pretty good, and a deep, dark ruby color. Perfect for Halloween ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:07:00 AM  

Krystyn: It is a little pricey but the cheaper alternatives just have not worked out for me. I am seriously considering save my "fun money" and making a little splurge at some point.

Janet: See, *this* is why, when people ask me if I don't just get sick of WDW, I have to laugh! I've been a pass holder for close to a decade now and I am *still* learning new things about the parks! I had NO IDEA it was there!!

penuttpie Monday, April 16, 2012 3:02:00 PM  

i JUST got the urban decay naked 1 because i stopped in sephora to look for something and is wasn't sold out! (GASP!) having said that, have i opened it yet and tried anything? nope! i'm too scared!! both are totally gorgeous. i was torn between the two. but my skin tone is more italian so it went with the beiges better than the greys.

...i should open it,...

~**Dawn**~ Monday, April 16, 2012 10:23:00 PM  

G: OPEN IT! It's money wasted if you don't open & enjoy what you've spent your hard-earned money on!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP