Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: January 30, 2012

   

Monday: We need a quick and easy dinner, because we have an appointment with an open-ended finish time. Subs from the deli at Publix it is!
Tuesday: Mini Crab Cakes, some breaded bay scallops (need to clean out the freezer) and some steamed broccoli.
Wednesday: Brown Sugar Glazed Pork, wild rice and some zucchini squash. The sauce for this pork is so yummy! I can't wait!
Thursday: We have some chicken tenders in the freezer, which we'll bread and bake, and serve some corn and some type of quick noodle dish on the side.
Friday: I have SO MANY BAGS of ravioli in the freezer (I got sucked in by good sales more than once. What can I say? It's difficult to pass up a good deal!) We'll cook them up, brown some ground sausage and mix in a little tomato sauce. A salad and some garlic bread, warm from the oven, and I think we have ourselves a meal!
Saturday and Sunday: And here's where we will get creative. Our weekend looks to be busy. We may or may not feel like cooking much. So we are going to wing this one and see what the weekend brings. We live on the edge, I tell you.


Notes from last week's menu: Tuesday's veggie ended up being creamed spinach. We shifted the cheeseburgers up to Saturday and Sunday we did a quick and easy "just heat it up" dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans.

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!

2 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Friday, February 03, 2012 1:43:00 AM  

I've had those crab cakes bookmarked for quite some time! They look sooo delicious!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 03, 2012 6:19:00 AM  

They really are so good. The flavor is delicate and not at all overpowering. I recently discovered a recipe for a fire roasted aioli sauce that I think would be an excellent complement to them, but we didn't try it yet because I didn't have as much roasted pepper on hand as I thought I did. Next time!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP