Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Wishlist

I have decided to rename my goals to being a wishlist--a "self wishlist," if you will. Let's see what happens...

1. Find a house, move into it and be completely unpacked.
2. Plan a wedding (without losing my mind or going over budget).
3. Finish catching up on magazines, with a goal of having no more than the current month's issues and the previous month's issues in my magazine basket.
4. Organize my file cabinet and create a "home owner's binder" for aforementioned house.
5. Rebuild the savings after whatever aforementioned house depletes a portion of it. (Sorry, the actual number is confidential here.)
6. Back up my photos and music *monthly*.
7. Scan in all my old photos.
8. Finish organizing the pages I've pulled out of magazines.
9. Be caught up to within one week of all blog reading. I hare being behind to the point that I now feel silly leaving a comment.
10. Take at least one photo every day. I have found a great site that emails me a photo prompt daily.
11. Read at least ten books.

2 with their own thoughts:

Abby Wednesday, January 04, 2012 4:01:00 PM  

Dawn we have become out of touch! How have you been?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP