Wednesday, December 24, 2008

i'm dreaming...

...of a White Christmas...

the closest i get now to turning my face up & letting the snow fall gently, kissing my cheeks...
Disney's Hollywood Studios--December 20, 2008

may your days be merry and bright
and may all your Christmases be white

4 with their own thoughts:

Lew Thursday, December 25, 2008 1:14:00 AM  

Merry Christmas to you and all the characters and critters at Disney!

CelticBuffy Thursday, December 25, 2008 1:23:00 AM  

Merry Christmas!!!! I'd gladly share some of my snow with you. :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:15:00 AM  

I just love Disney! We plan to visit Disney again really soon.

I hope that you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

My highlights of 2008 is posted over at my blog...please stop by and say hello! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP