Friday, July 21, 2006

you've been meme'd: July 21, 2006

more catching up on some memes...



June 9

Dear weather... thank you for playing nicely so far. =)

The theme of my calendar is... John Sloane: Four Seasons.

I drink... a lot of water.

If I had a superpower, it would be... invisibility.

My very favorite gemstone is... sapphire.

This weekend... i am getting a haircut finally!

June 23

I'm addicted to... Dole Whips from WDW.

My dream house... would have no mortgage.

Last night... the Yankees lost. =P

There's nothing wrong with... letting someone else put your needs first for a while.

When I was a kid... the summer seemed to last forever.

This weekend I shall... not do very much at all.

July 7

I'll I'm asking is for... answers!!

I can't live without... answers.

Dear Summer... man are you HOT.

If I had a million dollars... i wouldn't have any more debt at all.

The color of the week is.... RED. always red. ;-)

My weekend plans include... watching the Red Sox.

July 14

I'd rather be... at Disney World.

Sometimes I... just don't freaking know...

I never... thought i'd live in FL.

The last good thing that came in the mail was... a card from Nichole. =)

Someday I'm gonna... have it all sorted out.

Tonight I'm going to ... stay up late watching the Red Sox game ... then on Saturday I will.... go grocery shopping ... and Sunday will be... very quiet.

July 21

This week I'm grateful for.... words. =)

Indecision ...drives me insane

I owe my... sanity ...to... the Cap'n. =)

Cheesecake with raspberries & chocolate sauce ...is the most delicious thing ever.

the world around me ...inspires me.

I'm most happy when I... feel loved & protected.

Le weekend... will feel tres long.

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Friday, July 21, 2006 6:55:00 PM  

"Sometimes I...just don't freaking know." OMG -- that killed me. I am sure I did not have *anything* to do with that one, lol!

The Knotty Girl Saturday, July 22, 2006 1:00:00 AM  

Tres long weekends are my favorite!

By the way, my blog is back up and running. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP