Thursday, July 6, 2006

Dawn's Thursday Thirteen, edition 6: July 6, 2006




Thirteen scenes from FRIENDS that will make me laugh no matter how many times i see them




1. "pivot! PI-VOT!!"

2. Monica with a turkey on her head in an attempt to cheer up Chandler on Thanksgiving & scaring Joey

3. Frank Jr & "Chandler's a girl! Chandler's a girl!"

4. the trip to Vegas where Ross draws on Rachel's face & it won't wash off so they stay in the room, drinking. Joey asks Rachel "how YOU doin'?" and Rachel responds "i'm doing good, baby? how're you?"

5. the scene where Ben & Ross play a practical joke on Rachel by dropping a "ross dummy" down the stairs & she runs away screaming.

6. when Ross & Rachel are out on the balcony during the blackout. Ross is trying tell Rachel he likes her & the cat jumps on his back & he starts freaking out.

7. Ross & the leather pants.

8. Ross & the *really* white teeth in the black light.

9. "we wanna quit the bank!"

10. Joey's face when he figures out that Monica & Chandler are together.

11. when Joey is supposed to be helping Chandler move into Monica's apartment but he's hiding inside the box & giggling.

12. when Phoebe sees Monica & Chandler through the window from Ross's apartment: "MY EYES! MY EYES!".

13. "once i was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy!"


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


13 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:18:00 AM  

I remember most of these, and some of them made me LOL when I thought of them! I miss that show :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:20:00 AM  

I've only seen a few of these that you have on here, didn't get into watching it as much as everyone else...but I think it's still on in reruns!

Trish Ess Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

LOL - Joey's face when he figures out ANYTHING.. and the ugly fat guy.

Great list.

Happy TT!
Mine are up.

Carmen Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:53:00 AM  

i like when pheobe gets a tatoo, and is proud of her little dot!

Pink Chihuahua Princess Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:24:00 AM  

I must be really behind on my Friends watching, because the only one I recognize is Phoebe screaming about her eyes.

Mine are up. Happy Thursday!

Nature Girl Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:20:00 PM  

I remember most of these..too funny. Ross and leather pants..a fave. Great TT I played too. Stacie

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:04:00 PM  

Okay, I just got waaay too excited about your list. I love Friends, have all 10 seasons on DVD and it is still one of the funniest shows I've watched, even the twentieth time through. I'd add:

The time that Joey punches Ross in the face accidentally, twice (when he says he's in love with Rachel)

When Joey explains, "It's like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter. It's moo."

When Rachel's in the coffeehouse and she completes the crossword puzzle and says there's nobody to hug and Gunther comes flying out of the back and trips before he can reach her

When Joey does a sideways superman jump through the air and tackles Chandler to keep him from seeing a tape of Monica with Richard

...and so many more. Great list!! Happy TT.

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:48:00 PM  

One of my faves is when Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes... commando... and says "Could I *be* wearing any more clothes?"

Melissa Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:14:00 PM  

they make me laugh just reading them...I loved that show!

Jen Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:45:00 PM  

OMG the memories!!!! What a great list!!! I use "MY EYES! MY EYES!" in real life on a fairly regular basis. lol!!

Unknown Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:13:00 PM  

I admit I chuckled reading your list--"My eyes", "Pivot!", "Chandler's a Girl" I will add my favorite episode is Ross's banquet where no one gets ready in time--great quotes--"I'm Going Camando" "You were gonna drink the fat" "I'm breezy" etc. Love that one. I could watch those shows over and over and still laugh out loud at parts. Thanks for stopping by today!

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:34:00 PM  

I might just stay and listen to the set list.

How about the one were Chandler has an 80s do that looks like bird's wings.

Margaret Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:39:00 PM  

I can't believe you left out the Breast Milk episode! But all those were good too! Thanks for the memories. -Margie

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP