Monday, July 10, 2006

ants in my pants

and i do mean *literally*. OMG.

nothing like walking into your closet after you shower to find hundreds of tiny little black ants happily marching all over the clean clothes hanging there. is NOTHING off limits?? and just what do they think they are finding there?? took me forever to find an ant-free top & pair of pants that matched each other...and i am still itchy just thinking about them.

everything on that side of my closet is being boiled in the hottest water the washing machine can muster & now instead of smelling like fresh clean laundry (mmmm...Bounce dryer sheets...), my closet reeks of Raid.

make no mistake. the ants have had their last hurrah in my house. i am calling in the big guns now.

effing ants.
please shoot me.

2 with their own thoughts:

Queue_t Monday, July 10, 2006 5:36:00 PM  

I hate those buggers too...

I am having issues with a large colony as well

Anonymous,  Monday, July 10, 2006 11:27:00 PM  

The mascot of UCI (University of California, Irvine) is the anteater. I'm not sure if this is a wild urban legend, but people have told me that Irvine is built upon a giant ant hill. That there are just tons of ants here. When we first moved here, we had ants in our apartment all the time. Once I woke up and found a trail of them going from the bedroom window to where Elizabeth eats. They found a little crumb! :-P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP