Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dawn's Thursday Thirteen, edition 8: July 20, 2006




Thirteen Reasons Why I Am So Late Posting My TT This Week




1. i was way too busy emailing with my friends today. what can i say? they entertain me & prevent me from thinking of clever TT topics!

2. there is a project at work that WILL NOT be completed. i kid you not. every time i think this thing is done, it crops up again. and since they don't pay me to blog...well...*shrug*

3. the Red Sox had a day game today & when the Sox play, i must pay close attention to what is happening. there is much commentary to be shared. and i was supposed to also be working remember.

4. i really couldn't think of anything i felt was worthy of being my TT!

5. i just cannot be an over achiever like someone i know who has these things prepared days in advance

6. i had the attention span of a gnat today when it came to concentrating on *anything*. i think maybe that never-ending project has tapped out my ability to stay focused.

7. my desk is in a very central location at work. everything happens around me. and i feel the need to be nosy & take it all in.

8. i work with people who leave me way too many opportunities to poke fun or make wisecracks or otherwise tease, torture & taunt. it kept distracting me from the TT task at hand.

9. have i mentioned being easily distracted today? (except from the Red Sox game)

10. ice cream

11. when i came home from work, i ate dinner right away.

12. then i took a nap.

13. i could have made this TT yet another baseball *ahem* Red Sox related entry which would have come very easily for me but i was afraid i would start a revolt. so instead, you get this very lame list of excuses why i am late & on top of it, there will still be a baseball *ahem* Red Sox related blog entry to follow.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 with their own thoughts:

armywife Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:35:00 PM  

its ok to be late...its still thursday in a lot of places.

i've posted 13 too at
http://blog.myspace.com/christengarland

*~*Michelle*~* Friday, July 21, 2006 4:14:00 AM  

Well, it's *something* lol....maybe one day I will make your list FOR you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP