Tuesday, July 11, 2006

PSA: July 11, 2006

let this be a lesson to you. when your home is invaded by a hundred thousand tiny black ants & they cover half the wardrobe that is hanging in your closet, DO NOT ask "can this week *get* any worse??" because the answer is YES, yes it can.

you can drive innocently down the road & some sharp phantom object will leave a 4" slice in your tire causing it to blow out.

btw it WILL be raining while all of this happens. and do NOT get yours hopes up when not one but THREE of FL's finest drive past you, pulled over on the side of the roads with your hazards flashing & do not even so much as glance in your direction.

268-freaking-dollars later, i have a new tire & an exterminated home. don't you all wish you were me now??

7 with their own thoughts:

Heather Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:29:00 PM  

OMG, I am glad you are ok and now I am getting off my butt and going downstairs to get the camera (see my most recent post) so hopefully the pictures will make you smile!

*krystyn* Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:22:00 PM  

OMG-So sorry to hear about your crappy day..that truly sucks. Ants give me the creeps - I feel your pain.

Obviously FL's finest aren't very fine, are they? Turds!!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:31:00 PM  

OhMyGosh, you are having a bad day or week. So sorry about both the ants and the tire, but glad things are getting better :)

Hope you have a better day today!!!

Lisa Carroll Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:27:00 PM  

Good grief girl, that IS a bad week! LOL I am so sorry. And I'm glad that you weren't hurt during that blow out! (Stupid police officers!) Go do something exceptioanlly good for you... a KILLER new outfit and/or pair of shoes, a NICE bottle of wine, a HUGE box of Godivas... and in no particular order. LOL ;)

(((HUGS!)))

mimiscraps Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:29:00 PM  

HOLY SMOKES!!
Carl FREAKS if he sees an ant!!lol! Don't tell him I told you!lol!
UGHH I am so sorry you have had a rotten day! Just think it can only go up! LOL!I hope you have a calm relaxing evening!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:30:00 PM  

Sorry you had such a horrible series of events! Hope a little something came today to bring a smile... ;-)

Beefy Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:09:00 AM  

Yeah, I still wish I was you. Because no matter what you dealt with, you STILL LIVE IN FLORIDA and I don't. :P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP