Tuesday, July 18, 2006

where i was the last four days

as the countdown in my right sidebar sadly indicates, Alison was here this weekend. the "sadly" is because she went home yesterday--i haven't been able to bring myself to taking it off there yet. i just have to remind myself that in just 33 weeks, she will be back again. =) and i have another important guest coming in a few months too. ;-)

we spent the long weekend watching baseball on tv (and alternately bashing the Yankees & the Red Sox to one another since she is misguided enough to be brainwashed by The Evil Empire. =P LOL); laughing at the fact that the whole time she was here, it was hotter in CT than it was in FL (and it was certainly anything but cool here, i assure you!); and on Saturday, we braved the heat, humidity & tourists to check out Sea World. i thought i'd share a few of my favorite photos but just to warn you...there are no photos of Alison & i. we were a sweaty, droopy, red-faced mess before we even made it through the line to get her ticket (i have a 2-year FL resident pass), so we agreed to just take lots of photos in March. =)







6 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:21:00 AM  

awww... hang in there!

evil empire... lol you make them sound more star war-ish than baseball.

Michelle

Kristal Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:56:00 AM  

Great photos! Really makes me think that since we also live in FL, and have a 3-yo, he'd really enjoy Shamu. Can we drop him off at your house & pick him up in a couple of hours? LOL

Stephanie Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:04:00 AM  

Great photo's! I love your blog!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:15:00 PM  

These are great! I bet you are still totally loving your new camera, yes?! :)

You know, I've been to Orlando, San Antonio and San Diego and I've still never been to Sea World. My hubby has already been and never wants to go back, but WAH! I want to go! :)

Have a great day!

*krystyn* Wednesday, July 19, 2006 2:37:00 PM  

For as long as I can remember, I have ALWAYS wanted to be that gal in the 2nd pic!! I would LOVE that!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:14:00 PM  

Love those shots! Man, that water looks so cool and inviting I probably would have jumped in!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP