Thursday, July 18, 2013

Reminiscent.

I cannot seem to stop scrolling through my (thousands of) photos this week.


Every folder filled with images, snapshots of my world, both large and small, as if my memories are being projected straight out of my head in vivid color.



Each of them precious, no matter if they were from days long gone or still fresh this week.



My life is so incredibly full of good.


I am so grateful, I feel like I could burst.

5 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:31:00 PM  

Blessed and smart enough to realize it :) I go through spurts of looking through photos. Lately, for me, it's been because I miss Beau and want to look through photos of him. In those spurts, it's then that I realize I don't take enough! We're so fortunate in these electronic times to be able to take photos of every little thing. Growing up, with film cameras, we really only took photos of "occasions" - birthdays, holidays, vacations. I love all the little snapshots of daily life that a digital camera affords me ;)

Great shots, as always!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:43:00 PM  

Stacy: We mostly only took special occasion photos growing up too, although as they got older, Gramp and Gramp started to take more "everyday" photos, which I cherish. It's what motivates me to take more of my own. The photo-a-day challenge really helps me with that too!

penuttpie Friday, July 19, 2013 5:12:00 PM  

Love these little snapshots of your life :)

*krystyn* Monday, August 12, 2013 11:48:00 AM  

Great post!! I love scrolling through my pics too!!

Why won't Feedly show me the pics? ARgh!! I miss Google Reader!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP