Thursday, July 25, 2013

Craving.

Sleeping with the windows open.

A light, slow, "snacky" meal at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in the Italy pavilion at Epcot.

Some place new to play with my camera.

A summer evening ballgame at Fenway.

An uninterrupted lunch break.

A day off from work, spent with my husband, running a few errands, catching a matinee movie, just some time together outside our four walls. ... This one I get. Tomorrow. Am so happy.


3 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Monday, July 29, 2013 4:28:00 PM  

Hope you and T had a great day together :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, August 05, 2013 5:48:00 PM  

Glad you got to schedule a fun day like that :) You know, we never ever sleep with our windows open. I think it's more of a safety thing, I just feel so exposed. I guess the only way I'd ever consider it is if my bedroom was in the second story of a house, and it got nice and cool at night... which of course will be a long time coming here! LOL!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, August 06, 2013 12:37:00 PM  

Stacy: Our bedroom has a tall fenced-in patio with a locked gate off it, so we feel safe sleeping with the slider cracked/open when it isn't summer. There's no really quiet way to get over/through it, and T is a light sleeper. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP