Thursday, July 11, 2013

It felt like choosing a favorite child.

One of last week's photo prompts was "cold."

I had to think for a while. "Cold" isn't something one comes by easily in Florida in July.

Inspiration struck like an evening-snack craving!

Once I got to the editing, though, I faced a new challenge: choosing which one I liked best.

You see, I rarely keep multiple versions of the same image. I mean, I have thousands of photos. One must have limits!

I cycled through the three variations, trying to pick one. I just couldn't do it.

I was finally able to select one to use for my weekly photo post, but I could not bring myself to delete the other two. I like each of them for unique reasons!

And so I ask you: which is *your* favorite?



3 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:12:00 PM  

I'm a color girl, so I like the middle one. Love that you can see the frost on all of them though :)

penuttpie Monday, July 15, 2013 8:01:00 PM  

I really love the middle.
But this really just made me laugh :D I'm the girl that can't delete a picture because what if I need it later??!!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:44:00 PM  

G: I've gotten better at deleting really bad ones that I know I won't use since they take up so much space to store, *unless* it's the only image of something that has meaning to me. But are you as bad as making multiple copies of ONE image edited various ways??

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP