Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Photo-a-Day: Week 26







5 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:10:00 PM  

All great photos! Love the effect of the sun and the fact that you get lots of chocolate in the mail! And one day, when I grow up, I want to learn how you put the cool tag in the corner for the title "empty" "into the sun". You're too smart for me :)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:21:00 PM  

Stacy: Thank you! I really am having so much fun with the photo-a-day challenge I am doing. I changed to a different challenge and this one offers much better prompts. As for the tags, they are so simple! I have a ton of fonts on my computer and, after I edit in PicMonkey, I re-open Picasa and add the text there, because Picasa pulls all the fonts from my computer, instead of only offering a few like PicMonkey and Ribbet. All I do is plop it right onto the photo! I can change the size, color, drag it around where ever I want. Sometimes it's tough to find a spot where it can be seen, so I add a badge or a stripe in PicMonkey when I edit and then I put the word there. It really is so much easier than you'd expect!

Janet Friday, July 12, 2013 10:42:00 AM  

I like how "sharp" and "empty" went together so well :-)

penuttpie Monday, July 15, 2013 8:05:00 PM  

LOVE that quote! I really wanted to bring that book along with me on our trip but took it as a sign when I couldn't find it before we left.

Guess what I found in the Naples airport??!! In the "Foreign Books" section. Now talk about a sign!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:47:00 PM  

G: I haven't even read the book but I truly believe in that quote!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP