Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Photo-a-Day: Week 27









4 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:11:00 PM  

Love them all! Love that you have tennis shoes and not some cutsie sandals :) Smart idea on the "where I am" and love the angle on path. Great shots!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:24:00 PM  

Stacy: I own a couple pairs of cute sandals, but it's so difficult to wear them during the summer when it rains almost every day. I hate when my feet get wet and squish around in sandals. Yuck. So comfy sneakers it is! =) I challenged myself to get creative with "where I am" (PicMonkey lets me make super cool collages). "Path" stumped me at first...and then I opened up the door to leave for work! I *love* the light in that one.

penuttpie Monday, July 15, 2013 8:04:00 PM  

I love that you have kept up with this. I think I tried one week and then fell off the wagon :/
Imagine what a cool album this would make at the end of the year!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:47:00 PM  

G: I struggled with it the first year (last year). This year, I've kept up with it, partially because the prompts from this different challenge have inspired me more. I also don't limit myself to absolutely taking a photo with my camera. Sometimes I use my phone, sometimes my iPad (even though the quality is poor -- something is better than nothing!) and sometimes I even use a screen cap, if I feel it fits the prompt and what I want to capture about that day! An image is an image, no matter what you use to create it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP