Sunday, April 21, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: April 21, 2013

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**(Sue wants to change her name from Sue Sue Heck before she gets her driver's license.) "She is not changing her name to Coco Gesundheit." LOL! (The Middle, ep 18)

**A satisfying resolution for the characters on Fringe. And lots to ponder, which was always what Fringe was all about anyway. (That explains how *I* got hooked on such an out-of-character science fiction show.)

**The use of all manner of former Fringe events as warfare against the Loyalists and Observers in the series finale. Bravo!

**How did I not catch that Carrie's "nemesis" is named Donna LaDonna?! Hahahaha! (The Carrie Diaries)

**Whew. Axl and Cassidy survived their fight. (The Middle)

**The season finale of The Carrie Diaries references Stanford! This show has the potential to be so much fun, if it is allowed the opportunity.

**Sarah Chalke on Grey's Anatomy. She was brilliant as a worried single mom of a little boy who just couldn't let it go when she didn't feel like her son was getting the correct diagnosis. (ep 19)

**I cannot overstate just how much I love the way Meredith Grey has evolved. (Grey's Anatomy)

**Scandal. Everything about it. Even how evil Mellie is.

**"I've learned not to let my guard down when something Mellie this way comes." Hahahahaha! Cyrus has the best lines! (Scandal, ep 17)


**Sometimes I am a little confused which direction Revolution wants to go. Sometimes I think this show is a little confused about the same thing.

**NOOOOO!! Not Axl and Cassidy!! (The Middle)

**Saying goodbye to Fringe. No more Peter-and-Olivia. No more Gene the Cow. No more crazy Walter antics. No more Broyles. No more Astrid and her innumerable Walter-given nicknames. When shows I love end, even when it's *time* for them to end, I still hate saying goodbye. These characters feel like old friends now.

**NOOOOO!! Not Sue and Darrin!! (The Middle)

**Colin Sweeney is one of the creepiest characters on tv. Every time he resurfaces, I feel like I need a shower. (The Good Wife)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP