Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: November 21, 2011



Monday: T has a couple of steaks calling out to him from the freezer. We'll have baked potatoes and grill up some Summer squash in a balsamic marinade.
Tuesday: Something easy = grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, chips and a pickle on the side.
Wednesday: Attempt number two at pizza..
Thursday: Thanksgiving! We'll be having roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, (new recipe!) Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans, cranberry sauce, and, for dessert, (new recipe!) Classic Pumpkin Pie.
Friday: Hahahahaha. Did you see how much food we're making for Thanksgiving? For TWO PEOPLE? We'll be eating leftovers.
Saturday: Time to break up the monotony: (new recipe!) Leftover Turkey Pot Pie.
Sunday: More leftovers.

Notes from last week's menu: Monday and Tuesday went off without a hitch. Monkey wrench! (imagine the sound of tires screeching) I ended up with a cold/weird virus of some sort that arrived out of nowhere and kicked my rear with some odd symptoms. I didn't want anything for dinner on Wednesday. Thursday, I felt better, so we had Wednesday's tuna cakes. Friday, I felt like poo, so I doped up on DayQuil, T grabbed dinner from Zaxby's and we bumped the pizza to the following week. I ate a lot of chowder the rest of the weekend while I recovered.

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP