Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Want Wednesday: November 30, 2011

**Ever since that really rainy round of Food & Wine Fest, I have craved a good raincoat. After some careful consideration, I WantThree-Quarter Length Mesh-Lined Rain Coat from LL Bean. In "deep red," of course. It's a good length, lightweight (since I rarely have cause for a wool lining during the Florida rainy season), and it has a hood.


**A cool front moved in Monday evening, leaving me craving cozy beverages. I Want a steaming mug of this hot chocolate from Williams-Sonoma. Any of those flavors sound delicious, but the peppermint is really calling my name at the moment. I don't know what it is about that packaging too, but I am so drawn to it!


**I actually need some new makeup brushes. My old ones are several years old and they are ready to be replaced. I know some people will insist I should be more picky about purchasing better quality brushes, but I just can't justify a pricey set from Sephora. I would feel too guilty if I didn't get many years out of them! And then I saw this Sonia Kashuk set for sale at Target. I Want them! They are so silvery and sparkly and pretty! What a cheerful way to start each day!


**I have this great, comfortable zip-up red sweater that I wear like a jacket for most of the winter. There are some days that it isn't cold enough for me to break out my actual winter coat (let's face it, in Florida, those days are rare), but I need just a little something more than the sweater. I think that "something" is a scarf. Nothing too heavy. I Want just a bit of softness to wrap around my neck. I bet this Featherweight Gauze Wrap from Land's End would do the job nicely. And the navy blue would pair well with the bright red of my sweater. It could be my winter tribute to the Red Sox colors!


**I Want to break into my stash of winter Yankee Candle scents. These are the new ones I decided to try out this year (in addition to all the old favorites, of course). I am especially excited about Mountain Berries and Cherries on Snow.


**I am the first to admit that the last thing I need is another votive holder. I have so many to choose from already, for every single season. But I cannot help myself. I adore the crackled glass votive holders Yankee Candle comes out with. The Autumn and Winter ones are my weakness. I Want one of each of these!

(top, left to right: Nature's CracklePinecone CrackleAmber Leaves Crackle. bottom, left to right: Berry CrackleAutumn Leaves CrackleWinter Bird Crackle)

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:29:00 PM  

I used to buy the peppermint hot chocolate for my Dad, and I kept an empty can to use for spare change :-)

penuttpie Monday, December 05, 2011 11:13:00 PM  

I've seen a few of those items floating around the web. You must have good taste ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP