Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Red.

We keep Valentines Day simple in Dawnsworld. Our gift to each other is the Extra Innings cable package so we can see the Sox play all Summer long: money well spent on a gift that gives us six months of something we love & it's something we'll enjoy together. And a little bit of red to make the day special:


5 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1:45:00 PM  

red: I'm addicted to it lately...

cover for my iphone - red
new purse - red
mittens & gloves - red

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1:50:00 PM  

It is my very favorite color, Janet. If something comes in red, it's always my first choice. =)

Mega Tuesday, February 15, 2011 4:51:00 PM  

Send some of them lovin vibes my way

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, February 18, 2011 12:49:00 PM  

Red is my favorite color too :) I did red accents in my kitchen and they always make me smile when I see or use something red.

Good present for Valentines - baseball all summer! LOL! :)

gail@more than a song Friday, February 25, 2011 10:03:00 PM  

Ooh, I love the pictures of your red, nice!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP