Sunday, February 6, 2011

Right Now: February 6, 2011

Outside my window... it is overcast. The kind of day that makes you want to curl up on the couch for a nap.

I am thinking... I wish I didn't know this much about the making of cold cuts. Maybe that nap is something I should consider further to escape this television program...

I am thankful for... the mysterious reappearance of the missing half of my favorite pair of socks in the laundry room.

From the kitchen... there will be some comfort food for dinner: roasted chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and some steamed zucchini.

I am wearing... yoga pants and a long sleeve red tee.

I am creating... a mess.

I am going... to clean up said mess.

I am reading... my Twitter feed. And shaking my head at the overall angry overtones there today. Yikes.

I am hoping... the Packers win the Super Bowl tonight.

I am hearing... the tap-tap-tap of fingers on the keyboard.

Around the house... I am reminded that it's time to put some of the snowmen to bed to make room for my February decorations.

One of my favorite things... is a cold crunchy green apple.

I don't understand... people who seem to thrive on being bitter & mean.

I wish... I had more storage space in my kitchen.

A few plans for the rest of the week... sapping out some seasonal decor and playing a bit with my camera. This week appears to be of the low-key variety, at least from today's vantage point.

A picture to share... from our trip to Animal Kingdom yesterday.

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Monday, February 07, 2011 2:10:00 PM  

"cold crunchy green apple"...YUM! Mine, too :-)

That gorilla looks like he (she?) has a backpack on!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 07, 2011 2:13:00 PM  

It's a he. He found a soft basket (they put various items in the habitat for them to explore for stimulation) and he placed it on his head, then his back & was walking around like that. Later he sat down & decided to look inside, where he found some yummy raw fruit or veggies!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP