Sunday, February 13, 2011

Right Now: February 13, 2011

Outside my window... it's sunny & a bit brisk. A perfect February day.

I am thinking... about Girl Scout Cookies. I am very much looking forward to when they go on sale in two weeks. I need to stash away my year's supply. I got 8 boxes last year & I just recently broke into my last box of Tagalongs this past week. I'm really good about rationing them to make them last.

I am thankful for... a guy that treats me well.

From the kitchen... there will be pork chops and Summer squash. I really love steamed squash with a little butter & a dash of salt.

I am wearing... jeans & a big comfy Red Sox tee.

I am creating... a list of things I need to address before my surgery next month.

I am going... to clean off my desk this afternoon. It has been far to cluttered for far too long.

I am reading... here & there but I am saving a small stack of books for while I am taking it easy & recovering.

I am hoping... to make some brownies this evening. Mmmmm... chewy gooey brownies...

I am hearing... the quiet sounds of nature. I love how even though nature has noises, it still feels like silence.

Around the house... I am seeing the effects of slowly tackling my To Do List.

One of my favorite things... are tulips. They make me happy.

I don't understand... all the obsessing over Valentines Day. It never bothered me when I was single. I've always had lots of people who make me feel loved, no matter what my relationship status has been or what day of the year it happens to be.

I wish... replacement ink cartridges for the printer weren't priced like they were made of gold.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a visit to Kohl's for some potential new sneakers for Troy, after-work walks in the beautiful weather, and tackling some more of the To Do List.

A picture to share... of some favorite Winter decorations.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP