Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snapshot from Along the Broken Road: February 2011

A photo of me:
I really should make a point to be better about this...

1) Candle scents this month:
Red Apple Wreath. Warm Apple Crisp. Autumn Fruit. Peppermint Swirls. Welcome Christmas. Frosty Air. Apple Pie. Christmas Wreath. White Christmas. Be Thankful. Gingerbread. Autumn Wreath. Holiday Bayberry. North Pole. Mistletoe. Autumn Leaves.

2) What I am reading this month:
I have a great list of books I want to read. I need to get to the library.

3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
"Who Are You When I'm Not Looking," Blake Shelton. "Back to December," Taylor Swift. "A Little Bit Stronger," Sara Evans.

4) Movies I saw:
Tombstone. Coyote Ugly.

5) Favorite tv moments of the month:
No specific scenes, but I have been loving the heck out of Harry's Law, Parenthood, The Good Wife and Blue Bloods.

6) Something yummy I made:
I made some brownies that were exactly the right amount chewy-gooey.

7) Restaurants where I ate:
Ling's.

8) Something I am thankful for:
Knowing exactly how to reach my inner peace.

9) A goal I had for this month:
To get caught up on some of the shows that lived too long on the DVR. Lofty, huh? Almost caught up on two of the four!

10) This month I looked forward to:
The start of Spring Training. It always feels like an eternity between the Super Bowl and Pitchers & Catchers Reporting. (Yes, that does deserve to be capitalized. It should be a flipping holiday, it makes me so happy.)

11) Something I want to remember about this month:
Blink & it's gone. Good thing it's the only 28-day month.

12) A photo I took this month:

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:53:00 PM  

love these. always :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP